ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ THE DEADLY SHADOWS ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ THE DEADLY SHADOWS ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RP Weather
RP Time
Word Counter
Word Length: 0
Latest topics
» Chatbox Rules
THE DEADLY SHADOWS I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:34 pm by PureBlood

» Forum Rules
THE DEADLY SHADOWS I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:18 pm by PureBlood

» RP Rules
THE DEADLY SHADOWS I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:29 pm by PureBlood

Top posters
PureBlood
THE DEADLY SHADOWS I_vote_lcapTHE DEADLY SHADOWS I_voting_barTHE DEADLY SHADOWS I_vote_rcap 
Rainn
THE DEADLY SHADOWS I_vote_lcapTHE DEADLY SHADOWS I_voting_barTHE DEADLY SHADOWS I_vote_rcap 
Dragon Flame
Starfire
Siberia
Mykka
Faith
Scourge
AyameTheWolf
Japheya

THE DEADLY SHADOWS

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PureBlood
DOMINANT
PureBlood

THE DEADLY SHADOWS Empty
PostSubject: THE DEADLY SHADOWS   THE DEADLY SHADOWS I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 6:00 pm

ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ THE DEADLY SHADOWS Dsp_by_rigorm0rtis-d5tqmi1 ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ

INTRODUCTION Welcome. I am the dominant male, PureBlood. I invite you to join us. I invite you to join us through the experience of being in a wolf pack surviving in Siberia's harsh tundra. The dark of night is almost always, the sun rarely shining in our territory. Not only is it perpetual night, but it is always freezing cold, snowing almost daily. But we thrive. We thrive in the night, and we thrive in the frost. The main part of our territory where we mainly stay is in that of the southern area, where weather conditions are less harsh.

Here in the Deadly Shadows, when you are accepted by the dominants, you begin as an Omega and work your way up. Before doing any training, you must endure the harshest conditions of our territory--in the northernmost parts where the weather is unforgiving. One must climb to the zenith of our greatest mountain, proving themselves, in order to gain a rank. When your rank is gained, you must start at the lowest class. Then, your training begins from there.

OUR CODE:

MEMBERS AND RANKS:

APPLICATION Here is the form to join, which you must fill out correctly in order to join our ranks. If you do decide to become a member, you are more than welcome to!

Code:
[color=purple]►[/color][b]Name:[/b]
[color=purple]►[/color][b]Gender:[/b]
[color=purple]►[/color][b]Age:[/b]

[color=red]►[/color][b]Base Fur Colour:[/b]
[color=red]►[/color][b]Markings/Scars:[/b]
[color=red]►[/color][b]Eye Colour:[/b]
[color=red]►[/color][b]Reference (if any):[/b]

[color=purple]►[/color][b]Personality:[/b]
[color=purple]►[/color][b]History:[/b]
[color=purple]►[/color][b]Reason for Joining:[/b]
[color=purple]►[/color][b]Other:[/b]

Thank you very much for checking us out! I truly and sincerely hope you consider becoming a member of our pack. :)

Last edited by PureBlood on Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:44 pm; edited 45 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://deadlyshadowspack.rpg-board.net
Dakota

THE DEADLY SHADOWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEADLY SHADOWS   THE DEADLY SHADOWS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:30 pm

I don't have a WQ and was just browsing the forums as a guest. Seems like a cool pack.

Name: Dakota
Fur Colour: White with distinct black and tealish-green markings.
Eye Colour: Purple with hints of teal

Hope I can join! Sorry for not having a WQ, I just don't see myself getting on that all the time.
Back to top Go down
PureBlood
DOMINANT
PureBlood

THE DEADLY SHADOWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEADLY SHADOWS   THE DEADLY SHADOWS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:38 pm

Accepted! Welcome, please sign up.
Back to top Go down
dakotaa

THE DEADLY SHADOWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEADLY SHADOWS   THE DEADLY SHADOWS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:53 pm

Signed up, need activation
Back to top Go down
PureBlood
DOMINANT
PureBlood

THE DEADLY SHADOWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEADLY SHADOWS   THE DEADLY SHADOWS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:57 pm

I activated your account.
Back to top Go down

THE DEADLY SHADOWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEADLY SHADOWS   THE DEADLY SHADOWS I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:13 pm

Oh my god I am so sorry I like, left! I will rejoin on WQ! Welcome all new members who don't know me, I am a senior member who was here before the leader remade the pack. Btw, I will go with my original user's sister (loll) Bush. I wont bother with remaking an account on here. Ah, Bush. Good times...
Back to top Go down
Starfire

Starfire

THE DEADLY SHADOWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEADLY SHADOWS   THE DEADLY SHADOWS I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:25 pm

(Doing this for my sister Guests can't post -.-)

Name:Moon
Username:Moon
Personality:Moon is a smart wolf who is fast and loves to hunt.
Position Preferred:Kuikku (Hunter)
Pelt Colour:White with a grey marking by her eyes.
Eye Colour:Ocean-green
What Is The Password?:.....
Other: Pic of Moon

THE DEADLY SHADOWS Outcry
Back to top Go down
PureBlood
DOMINANT
PureBlood

THE DEADLY SHADOWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEADLY SHADOWS   THE DEADLY SHADOWS I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:50 pm

She's accepted. I should fix the permissions, I know... ugh.
Back to top Go down
PureBlood
DOMINANT
PureBlood

THE DEADLY SHADOWS Empty
PostSubject: DSP IS NOT ACCEPTING!   THE DEADLY SHADOWS I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:55 pm

Okay, Starfire's sister will be the last person accepted into the pack AT THIS CURRENT TIME. We are remaking the Deadly Shadows Pack, so please join when we are all done! Thank you, and have a nice day!

-PureBlood
Back to top Go down
PureBlood
DOMINANT
PureBlood

THE DEADLY SHADOWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEADLY SHADOWS   THE DEADLY SHADOWS I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:40 am

I forgot to post this yesterday, but we're open again for accepting new members!
Back to top Go down
Guest782

THE DEADLY SHADOWS Empty
PostSubject: Rainn   THE DEADLY SHADOWS I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 9:26 pm

This is Misty... Rainn on here...Waiting to be accepted. :) Don't know how else to put it...
Back to top Go down
PureBlood
DOMINANT
PureBlood

THE DEADLY SHADOWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEADLY SHADOWS   THE DEADLY SHADOWS I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:31 am

Guest782 wrote:
This is Misty... Rainn on here...Waiting to be accepted. :) Don't know how else to put it...

You're accepted, buddy. :3

Just fill this out:

►Name:
►Gender:
►Age:
►Rank:

►Base Fur Colour:
►Markings/Scars:
►Eye Colour:
►Reference (if any):

►Personality:
►History:
►Reason for Joining:
►Other:
Back to top Go down
Rainn
➳ TRACKER
Rainn

THE DEADLY SHADOWS Empty
PostSubject: Rainn   THE DEADLY SHADOWS I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 11:59 am

Name: Rainn

Base Fur Colour: Orange
Markings/Scars: Underside is black and her toes are black too
Eye Colour: Orange and she is blind
Reference (if any):

Personality:Really Quiet but a good hunter
History:Just the same as any normal woffie, just blind
Reason for Joining:Invite!
Other:Meh no
Back to top Go down
PureBlood
DOMINANT
PureBlood

THE DEADLY SHADOWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEADLY SHADOWS   THE DEADLY SHADOWS I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 1:50 pm

Rainn wrote:
Name: Rainn

Base Fur Colour: Orange
Markings/Scars: Underside is black and her toes are black too
Eye Colour: Orange and she is blind
Reference (if any):

Personality:Really Quiet but a good hunter
History:Just the same as any normal woffie, just blind
Reason for Joining:Invite!
Other:Meh no

You may be one of our hunters. :3 However, you missed something. Read the rules, there's a password hidden, but you'll have to do a little highlighting. ;)
Back to top Go down
Guest#1

THE DEADLY SHADOWS Empty
PostSubject: Joining the pack   THE DEADLY SHADOWS I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 9:08 pm

►Name:Dragon
►Gender:Male
►Age:2 year old
►Rank:Ryoshi
►Wanted Rank: Lead Ryoshi, Ikei, or Youhei :D

►Base Fur Colour:Glossy jet black
►Markings/Scars:not yet :P
►Eye Colour:Ice blue or light blue or blue.
►Reference (if any):Yes....Can't put on here yet.

►Personality: Bold, strong, and unreadable
►History:Loner
►Reason for Joining:This looks like a cool pack
►Other:Sorry I have no WQ account...also can Night be Pureblood's brother?
Back to top Go down
Guest#1

THE DEADLY SHADOWS Empty
PostSubject: :C   THE DEADLY SHADOWS I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 9:10 pm

ERROR I meant Dragon not Night lol
Back to top Go down
PureBlood
DOMINANT
PureBlood

THE DEADLY SHADOWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEADLY SHADOWS   THE DEADLY SHADOWS I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:50 pm

Guest#1 wrote:
►Name:Dragon
►Gender:Male
►Age:2 year old
►Wanted Rank: Lead Ryoshi, Ikei, or Youhei :D

►Base Fur Colour:Glossy jet black
►Markings/Scars:not yet :P
►Eye Colour:Ice blue or light blue or blue.
►Reference (if any):Yes....Can't put on here yet.

►Personality: Bold, strong, and unreadable
►History:Loner
►Reason for Joining:This looks like a cool pack
►Other:Sorry I have no WQ account...also can Night be Pureblood's brother?

Accepted, but, as the lead ranks are to be earned, I will place you as a Ryoshi. I'll let you be PureBlood's brother, I'm very fine with the idea, and PureBlood has a brother named Night already xD. But Night/Mykka has to agree, too. :P

And now you have to sign up. :)
Back to top Go down
Guest#1

THE DEADLY SHADOWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEADLY SHADOWS   THE DEADLY SHADOWS I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:05 am

Ok user name Dragon Flame because it said Dragon was taken :P also can you ask them for me? To be my brother Night, and >> I think we should do a plot in Rp. It goes like this...
Dragon is around the borders sniffing around, then Pureblood or Night sees him and ask him who is he and what is he doing here (there) . But they never really see each others face, until Dragon turns around and smirks a bit not really showing much felling and says "Don't you remember me?....Brother."

(Awesome plot ehh?)
Back to top Go down
PureBlood
DOMINANT
PureBlood

THE DEADLY SHADOWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEADLY SHADOWS   THE DEADLY SHADOWS I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:46 am

Guest#1 wrote:
Ok user name Dragon Flame because it said Dragon was taken :P also can you ask them for me? To be my brother Night, and >> I think we should do a plot in Rp. It goes like this...
Dragon is around the borders sniffing around, then Pureblood or Night sees him and ask him who is he and what is he doing here (there) . But they never really see each others face, until Dragon turns around and smirks a bit not really showing much felling and says "Don't you remember me?....Brother."

(Awesome plot ehh?)

Activated your account. c: And, I'll be sure to ask Night. Btw, the subplot idea is very much accepted.
Back to top Go down
Mykka

Mykka

THE DEADLY SHADOWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEADLY SHADOWS   THE DEADLY SHADOWS I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:19 am

Hey I just wanted to give the whole pack a heads up; I'm starting highschool today so I'll probably be inactive for a few days here until I get down to the normal timing for school!

Hope you all understand,

love.

myyk
Back to top Go down
Rainn
➳ TRACKER
Rainn

THE DEADLY SHADOWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEADLY SHADOWS   THE DEADLY SHADOWS I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:58 pm

I'm back, I wasn't able to get on for a while but lol I have been so excited to get on to see your guy's posts but there wasn't any since last I got on... meh oh well.
Back to top Go down
Ayame...

THE DEADLY SHADOWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEADLY SHADOWS   THE DEADLY SHADOWS I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:43 am

►Name:Ayame
►Gender:Female
►Age:3
►Base Fur Colour:Brownish
►Markings/Scars:She has a few but others never see them.
►Eye Colour:Bright Green
►Reference (if any):
►Personality:Ayame is a sweet wolf who cares for everyone that are her friends and family. She will protect them with her life.

►History:Ayame left her birth pack at the age of 2 years old she soon was a lone wolf. She always looked for a pack to join but all the ones she found turned her down and chased her away.
►Reason for Joining:This seems like a really awesome pack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D 8D I never seen a site like this and I really like the name ^_^
►Other: ..............

Back to top Go down
PureBlood
DOMINANT
PureBlood

THE DEADLY SHADOWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEADLY SHADOWS   THE DEADLY SHADOWS I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:06 am

Ayame... wrote:
►Name:Ayame
►Gender:Female
►Age:3
►Base Fur Colour:Brownish
►Markings/Scars:She has a few but others never see them.
►Eye Colour:Bright Green
►Reference (if any):
►Personality:Ayame is a sweet wolf who cares for everyone that are her friends and family. She will protect them with her life.

►History:Ayame left her birth pack at the age of 2 years old she soon was a lone wolf. She always looked for a pack to join but all the ones she found turned her down and chased her away.
►Reason for Joining:This seems like a really awesome pack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D 8D I never seen a site like this and I really like the name ^_^
►Other: ..............

Totally accepted. <3 Any new member is a gift. I've noticed you've signed up already, so I went ahead and activated you. c:
Back to top Go down
Rainn
➳ TRACKER
Rainn

THE DEADLY SHADOWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEADLY SHADOWS   THE DEADLY SHADOWS I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:02 pm

^.^ Yay a new member! Happy happy. Welcome, Ayame! :D
Back to top Go down
Japhia1

THE DEADLY SHADOWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEADLY SHADOWS   THE DEADLY SHADOWS I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 9:57 pm

Name: Japhia (ja-ff-eye-ah)
Rank Wanted: Is there one that keeps watch over the territory for danger?

Base Fur Colour: Black wolf, grey line starting behind ears and ending at tail. Grey stockings, white paws
Markings/Scars: A big scar at base of tail
Eye Colour: Yellow
Reference (if any): None

Personality: He is fun and loud, but once a grudge is held, it stays
History: Born into a zoo, and escaped with his sister and father.
Reason for Joining: From deviantART, I found this from OscarMayerWeiner
Other: can we have 2 wolfs?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THE DEADLY SHADOWS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE DEADLY SHADOWS   THE DEADLY SHADOWS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE DEADLY SHADOWS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ THE DEADLY SHADOWS ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ :: DEADLY SHADOWS PACK :: INFORMATION :: Guest Forum-
Jump to: