ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ THE DEADLY SHADOWS ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ THE DEADLY SHADOWS ҳ̸Ҳ̸ҳ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RP Weather
RP Time
Word Counter
Word Length: 0
Latest topics
» Chatbox Rules
RP Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:34 pm by PureBlood

» Forum Rules
RP Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:18 pm by PureBlood

» RP Rules
RP Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:29 pm by PureBlood

Top posters
PureBlood
RP Rules I_vote_lcapRP Rules I_voting_barRP Rules I_vote_rcap 
Rainn
Dragon Flame
Starfire
Siberia
Mykka
Faith
Scourge
AyameTheWolf
Japheya

RP Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PureBlood
DOMINANT
PureBlood

RP Rules Empty
PostSubject: RP Rules   RP Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:29 pm

Each post within the RP must contain at the very least 100 words. In order to check how many words you have written, there is a word counter at the left side of the forum, below the RP time and above the latest topics.

All posts within the RP must be written in third-person past tense. This is for consistency and we don't want multiple people writing in first person.

Like anywhere else in the forum, you must be able to have basic grammar skills. Unlike the rest of the forum, it's most important in the roleplay since we have to understand what your character is doing.

Maintain a level of realism, which means no flying wolves or anything like that. No mutations like wings or horns either. We do permit unrealistic colours and markings, though, and certain, simple, non-power-granting mutations.

Accessories are permitted to an extent. Your character is allowed to wear a maximum of three accessories, any more than that is simply not allowed. Said accessories also may not grant any sort of power.

Powerplay and god-modding is not allowed, period. I don't want to see anything like "disembowels and chews on heart".

I also don't permit Mary Sues. Your character better have some sort of fault or no one will really like you, okay? No one's perfect.

If you want to have two characters, then you must ask for permission and prove that you're able to handle two characters (actually giving both attention and not forgetting about one of them all the time).

You also can't kill another member without permission from both the one who's supposed to be killed and from the dominants. If you want to die in-roleplay, then permission must be asked of the dominants. If permission hasn't been granted from who it needed to be granted from, then all posts having to do with killing/dying are removed. Sorry, hun.

When in the RP and moving to a different area, make sure to specify you're going to another area in your post. It just keeps things in the RP relatively easy to follow.

Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
https://deadlyshadowspack.rpg-board.net

RP Rules
Page 1 of 1